top of page
The compelling reasons to dine and support Everest Café & Bar:
1. Family-Owned & Operated Restaurant: Being a family-owned establishment, Everest Café & Bar offers a warm and welcoming atmosphere.
2. Mission of Promoting Healthy Lifestyle: Dr. Devi Gurung States is the chef/owner with degrees in DHSc, MPH, MSW, MSHI, and ABD in Technology. Dr. States brings his expertise in health promotion and disease prevention to the restaurant and is dedicated to promoting a healthy lifestyle through nutritious and heart-healthy meals.
3. Founder of Nonprofit Organization: Dr. Devi Gurung States is not only a Chef/Owner but also the founder of a nonprofit organization providing health and educational services in remote areas of Nepal since 2010. For more information, visit; www.himalayanhealthmo.org
4. Culinary Diversity: Only restaurant in Saint Louis that serves Nepalese, Korean, and Indian cuisine. Dr. States is from Nepal, and his wife, Maya Gurung, is from South Korea.
5. Established Reputation Since 2004: Everest Café & Bar has established a reputation for its quality food and service providing a positive dining experience for its customers.
Serving Lunch buffet
(Friday, Saturday, Sunday & Monday)
LUNCH HOURS (Lunch Buffet)
Friday, Saturday, Sunday & Monday
11:30am TO 2:00pm
Monday to Sunday
5:00pm TO 8:30pm
Reservation accepted for five or more and required deposit of $7.
HOME: Opening Hours
BASE CAMP MEETING ROOM
This room is reserved for a minimum of 13 and 25 maximum capacity.
BOOK A PARTY FOR PRIVATE DINING.
Birthday, anniversary, get-together, etc.
PLACE FOR MEETING
Our private space is perfect for an intimate gathering. Please contact us for more information.
MOST LOVED DISHES
Experience diverse dishes in the Grove!
CHICKEN TIKKA MASALA
DAAL BHAT TARKARI-NEPALI TRADITIONAL DISH
BI BIM BOP IN HOT CLAY POT-KOREAN
KIM CHI FRIED RICE-KOREAN
ANNAPURNA TRAIL CHICKEN
GET IN TOUCH
Everest is committed to exceeding your needs. Questions, comments, or special requests? We’d love to hear from you, so don’t hesitate to reach out today.
4145 Manchester Ave, St. Louis, MO 63110, USA
bottom of page